Turn Online Shopping into Donations for Red Earth
There are TWO amazing opportunities to make online shopping and travel planning throughout the year benefit your Oklahoma Arts Community! Each time you use www.igive.com or www.smile.amazon.com to reach your favorite shopping website, a donation is made to Red Earth. It doesn't cost you anything, and it's EASY!
Here's how smile.amazon.com works -
Red Earth has a unique AmazonSmile link that makes it easier for you to find and support Red Earth.
The Red Earth link is http://smile.amazon.com/ch/73-1137755
- On your first visit to smile.amazon.com, select “Red Earth” to receive donations before you begin shopping.
- Every time you make a purchase using smile.amazon.com will result in a donation to Red Earth.
- Be certain you see the Amazon Smile logo in the left hand corner of your computer screen.
Here's how iGive.com works -
iGive .com lets you access major travel websites like Travelocity.com, Orbitz, Marriott.com and many other websites who donate a portion of your purchase back to Red Earth! You'll NEVER pay more when using iGive.com.
In fact, you'll find new coupons and free shipping deals each time you visit. Even better - iGIVE.com will donate an EXTRA $5 to Red Earth if you make a purchase within 45 days of joining iGive!
- Join iGive.com to support Red Earth, Inc. It’s free, safe, and easy to join. Use this link: www.igive.com
- Don’t feel like registering? Just visit www.iSearchiGive.com and type “Red Earth, Inc.” in the “Select Your Cause” area. You raise money for Red Earth with each search!
- iGive.com features over 700 trusted online retailers like Macy’s Discovery Channel Store, Amazon.com, Brookstone, Nordstrom, Apple iTunes, Barnes & Noble and Dillard’s, just to name a few!
While we encourage you to support your local retailers, we ask that you support Red Earth when you decide to shop the internet.