Red Earth Parade
set Friday, June 6
in downtown OKC
The Red Earth Parade celebrates the 28th annual Red Earth Festival at 9 am on Friday, June 6, 2014 as the streets of Oklahoma's capitol city are filled with Native American bands, floats, honor guards, dignitaries and tribal princesses who participate in America's most unique parade.
- All participants must provide their own automobile and signage.
- Vehicles should be newer models or registered as a classic/antique.
- All entrants, regardless of race or nationality, are invited to participate in the Red Earth Festival Parade.
- All vehicles must have current license, tags and insurance.
- Drivers must have liability and collision insurance and must be licensed.
- Signage must appear on both sides of the vehicle. Tribal clubs and programs are encouraged to enter a float or flat bed trailer.
- Throwing candy from the parade route is strictly prohibited.
- Horse entries must be bagged or followed by a clean up crew.