Red Earth Parade
in downtown OKC celebrates
The 30th Annual Red Earth Festival Parade is Friday, June 10, 2016 in downtown Oklahoma City. The parade route and start time has yet to be determined.
The streets of Oklahoma's capitol city will be filled with Native American bands, floats, honor guards, dignitaries and tribal princesses participate in what has been referred to as America's most unique parade.
All participants must provide their own automobile and signage.
- Vehicles should be newer models or registered as a classic/antique.
- All entrants, regardless of race or nationality, are invited to participate in the Red Earth Festival Parade.
- All vehicles must have current license, tags and insurance.
- Drivers must have liability and collision insurance and must be licensed.
- Signage must appear on both sides of the vehicle. Tribal clubs and programs are encouraged to enter a float or flat bed trailer.
- Throwing candy from the parade route is strictly prohibited.
- Horse entries must be bagged or followed by a clean up crew.