Red Earth Parade
in downtown OKC celebrates
The Red Earth Parade will celebrate the 29th annual Red Earth Festival in June 2015 as the streets of Oklahoma's capitol city are filled with Native American bands, floats, honor guards, dignitaries and tribal princesses who participate in America's most unique parade.
- All participants must provide their own automobile and signage.
- Vehicles should be newer models or registered as a classic/antique.
- All entrants, regardless of race or nationality, are invited to participate in the Red Earth Festival Parade.
- All vehicles must have current license, tags and insurance.
- Drivers must have liability and collision insurance and must be licensed.
- Signage must appear on both sides of the vehicle. Tribal clubs and programs are encouraged to enter a float or flat bed trailer.
- Throwing candy from the parade route is strictly prohibited.
- Horse entries must be bagged or followed by a clean up crew.