Red Earth Parade
in downtown OKC celebrates
The 29th Annual Red Earth Festival Parade is Friday, June 5 in downtown Oklahoma City. The parade will start at 10 am with a route that circles the Myriad Botanical Gardens, just west of the Cox Convention Center in downtown Oklahoma City.
The Myriad Botanical Gardens is a 17-acre botanical garden and interactive urban park located on the southwest corner of Reno and Robinson
The streets of Oklahoma's capitol city will be filled with Native American bands, floats, honor guards, dignitaries and tribal princesses participate in what has been referred to as America's most unique parade.
Spectators are encouraged to arrive at the Myriad Botanical Gardens by 9:30 am to witness the event.
All participants must provide their own automobile and signage.
- Vehicles should be newer models or registered as a classic/antique.
- All entrants, regardless of race or nationality, are invited to participate in the Red Earth Festival Parade.
- All vehicles must have current license, tags and insurance.
- Drivers must have liability and collision insurance and must be licensed.
- Signage must appear on both sides of the vehicle. Tribal clubs and programs are encouraged to enter a float or flat bed trailer.
- Throwing candy from the parade route is strictly prohibited.
- Horse entries must be bagged or followed by a clean up crew.