Red Earth Parade
in downtown OKC celebrates
The 30th Annual Red Earth Festival Parade is 10 am Friday, June 10, 2016 in downtown Oklahoma City.
Enjoy the beautiful Myriad Botanical Gardens and watch America's most unique parade as it circles one of the country's most acclaimed urban parks.
The streets of Oklahoma's capitol city will be filled with Native American bands, floats, honor guards, dignitaries and tribal princesses participate in our 30th Anniversary Celebration.
All participants must provide their own automobile and signage.
- Vehicles should be newer models or registered as a classic/antique.
- All entrants, regardless of race or nationality, are invited to participate in the Red Earth Festival Parade.
- All vehicles must have current license.
- Drivers must have liability and collision insurance and must have proof of valid Insurance and Driver's License are required when you arrive
- Signage must appear on both sides of the vehicle. Tribal clubs and programs are encouraged to enter a float or flat bed trailer.
- Throwing candy from the parade route is strictly prohibited.
- Horse entries must be bagged or followed by a clean up crew.